Be what you are, let others see who you are.
God gave people shoes to fit each one of them. Plenty more to wear.

Monday 10 October 2011

Social Updates of The World #4

PMR is over!

Yes, I know, it is just another stepping stone towards real life challenges. But hey, when one is free- celebration is a must. Ill put up a review about a certain hotel I went to recently before the last day of my exams on Monday, with pictures uploaded to my Facebook account in which I will give you the link. Along with the how to ollie video soon. The rap article is once again postponed due to the fact that all the rappers in the world.. doesnt want to talk to me. What the heck. Ill keep searching if you all keep waiting, aight! So wait for tomorrow. The review is almost ready. :D

Thanks for visiting again!

Sincerely
The Babbler.

No comments:

Post a Comment